ESSA Program Random Validations
The Federal Program Compliance Division administers a random validation monitoring process for ensuring that LEAs are in compliance with the requirements associated with the following ESSA programs/requirements.
- Title I, Part A-Improving Basic Programs
- Parent and Family Engagement
- Supplement, Not Supplant Methodology
- Title I, Part C-Education of Migratory Children
- Migrant Student Information Exchange (MSIX)
- Parental Advisory Council (PAC)
- Priority for Service (PFS)
- Title I, Part D, Subpart 2-Prevention and Intervention Programs for Children and Youth Who Are Neglected, Delinquent, or At-Risk
- Title II, Part A-Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title IV, Part A-Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants
- Title V, Part B, Subpart 2-Rural and Low Income Schools Program
- Private Nonprofit Affirmation of Consultation
- Unsafe School Choice Option Written Policy
For detailed information and documents related to the 2019-2020 Random Validations, click here.
For questions or additional information, please contact the Federal Program Compliance Division at ESSAsupport@tea.texas.gov.