The Instructional Materials Division (IMD) provides support and coordination in the review, adoption, and distribution of state-adopted instructional materials.
- View Proclamation 2021 pre-adoption samples
- View and comment on proposed updates to adopted instructional materials.
- Proclamation 2022 (Issued April 2020) (PDF)
- Amendments to Proclamation 2021 were presented to the State Board of Education at the January 2020 meeting.
- IMCAT Presentations
- Proclamation 2020 List of Instructional Materials Adopted by the State Board of Education (PDF)
- Instructional Materials Assistance for Districts Affected by Natural Disasters
Distribution and Accessibility
- Accessible Instructional Materials
- Currently Adopted Instructional Materials
- Technology and Instructional Materials Allotment
- Instructional Materials Reports
- Open-Education-Resource Instructional Materials
- Ordering Instructional Materials
Review and Adoption
- ESC Portal
- Publisher Portal
- Publisher Requests to Update Adopted Instructional Materials
- Review and Adoption Process
Texas Resource Review
The online Texas Resource Review will provide Texas educators with free, transparent, and user-friendly information about the quality of materials. Visit the Texas Resource Review page for more information.