- 2022-2023 Instructional Materials and Technology Allotment (PDF)
- Texas Resource Review adds new product reviews for English and Spanish language arts and reading.
- State Board of Education approves Proclamation 2021 Materials List (PDF).
- Review the latest proposed updates to adopted instructional materials.
- State Board of Education approves amendments Proclamation 2022 (Amended April 2021) (PDF)
The TEA Instructional Materials and Implementation Division provides support and coordination for the review, adoption, and distribution of state-adopted instructional materials, and administers the Technology and Instructional Materials Allotment (TIMA). Each Texas district and open-enrollment charter school is entitled to a portion of TIMA funds, which are accessed through EMAT to cover instructional materials and allowable related expenses.
The following reports, generated from EMAT data, reflect available materials and expenditures for materials ordered with the Technology and Instructional Materials Allotment through requisitions and instructional materials disbursement requests.
Instructional Materials and Implementation Division
1701 North Congress Avenue, Room 3-110
Austin, Texas 78701-1494