The following guidelines, handbooks, trainings, and other resources provide support for grant application and administration processes.
If you have questions regarding grant applications and amendments, grant negotiation, expenditure reporting access or issues, refunds, or TEA Login (TEAL) issues please communicate with the appropriate Grants Administration Contact.
Budgeting Guidance and Related Forms
- General and Fiscal Guidelines
- Budgeting Costs Guidance Handbook
- Forms for Prior Approval, Disclosure, and Justification
- Maximum Indirect Costs Worksheet
- Procurement Guidance Handbook
Expenditure Reporting Guidance
- Expenditure Reporting Information
- Expenditure Reporting System Quick Reference Guide
- Payment Requests Requiring Manual Approval
- TEA Payment Report Instructions
TEA provides many grant-related trainings throughout the year. As available, corresponding documents will be provided in this section. Also, the 20 regional education service centers (ESCs) offer training and requirement-related support to grantees. Please contact your region’s ESC for this additional support as needed.
The following table provides links to training documents and webinar videos for the following 2021-2022 federal formula grants: Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), Special Education Consolidated Grants (SPED), and the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V). Applications for eligible applicants are available in the eGrants system.
|2021-2022 eGrants Trainings|
|SPED Consolidated (Federal)||Slides||Video|
Where to Submit Applications and Amendments
Grants Administration Division
Phone: (512) 463-8525
For questions and additional information, email the following as appropriate: