STAAR Spanish Resources
STAAR Spanish is available in grades 3-5 in reading, writing, mathematics, and science. STAAR Spanish is administered to eligible students for whom a Spanish version of STAAR is the most appropriate measure of their academic progress. STAAR Spanish tests are grade-level assessments and test the same grades and subjects as the general STAAR.
STAAR Spanish Participation Requirements (LPAC Guide)
Please use the links below to access participation requirement documentation.
- 2019–2020 LPAC STAAR Decision-Making Guide (PDF updated 10/24/19)
- 2019–2020 LPAC Training Presentation (PDF updated 10/24/19)
- 2019–2020 LPAC Training Presentation (PPT updated 10/24/19)
- LPAC Resources
- EL Assessment Documentation Forms
- 2019–2020 LPAC Participation and Designated Supports Form-Grades K-5 (PDF updated 11/06/19)
- 2019–2020 LPAC STAAR English I Special Provision Documentation Form (PDF posted 10/18/19)
- LPAC Student History Worksheet (PDF posted 10/18/19)
STAAR Spanish Specific Resources
Please use the links below to access Spanish specific resources.
- Assessed Curriculum
- Mathematics Reference Materials
- Performance Level Descriptors
- Spanish TEKS
- Test Blueprints
- Writing Scoring Guide
- Writing Rubrics
STAAR Spanish Additional Resources
Please use the links below to access additional resources.
Please use the links below to access related resources.