The TEA Communications Division is responsible for sharing information to the general public regarding programs, projects and initiatives of the agency. It is the agency's initial point of contact for the members of the media seeking information regarding issues, agency policy and state law regarding public education in Texas.
News and Information
- News releases are regularly posted on the web.
- Sign up to receive news releases by email. You may also subscribe to other lists at this address.
- Follow TEA on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Explore #IAmTXEd - TEA's social media campaign intended to share the ongoing success stories of Texas teachers in the classroom.(https://tea.texas.gov/iamtxed)
- Subscribe to TEA's RSS feeds.
- Follow TEA on YouTube.
Awards and Recognition
Learn about recognition and award programs supported by or administered through the Texas Education Agency (such as the Milken Educator Awards, National Blue Ribbon Schools program).
Ciara Wieland, Director of Communications: email@example.com
Andres Ramos, Director of Strategic Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Torrie Bethany, Marketing and Communications Specialist: email@example.com
Fabiola Tamez, Web Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Gouveia, Graphic Designer: email@example.com
Jake Kobersky, Media Relations Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Holmes, Press Assistant: email@example.com
Agency: (512) 463-9734
Communications: (512) 463-9000
Fax: (512) 463-9838
U.S. Mail: 1701 N. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701