SSES How to Apply
English | Español
Student Application Process
The SSES program is for students with significant cognitive and complex disabilities - students who qualify for the STAAR ALT 2 assessment; students who are classified as Deaf/Blind; students designated with Multiple Disabilities.
If you believe that your student may qualify for the SSES program, then you will complete the following steps.
- Create or Login to your FACTS account (if you already have a FACTS account, please see this help document to sync accounts).
- Make sure you have your 2019 Tax Documentation.
- Complete your SSES application is the FACTS application system.
- Application will be reviewed and notice of eligibility or denial may take up to 30 business days.
- If eligible, you will be notified and a link to the SSES marketplace will be emailed to you.
- You can then login and shop for educational services for your child.
How to Apply for the TEA SSES: Help Document
What Documents are Needed to Apply and How to Upload: Help Document