Eureka Math TEKS Edition
Core K–5 Math Instructional Materials
Freely available in perpetuity
Eureka Math TEKS Edition is aligned with TEKS standards. Students build an enduring understanding of mathematics topics through linked modules at every grade level with a special focus on the why and how behind the numbers. Students develop solid conceptual understanding, practice procedural skills and fluency exercises, and apply what they learn in real-world scenarios. All topics are linked across modules and grade levels to help students build an enduring understanding of math, allowing unparalleled rigor.
The Eureka Math in Sync digital platform offers all the necessary components of a high-quality curriculum with additional tools to help teachers with lesson planning and prep, plus resources to help families support learning at home.
- Grade 2 Module 2 Overview (PDF)
- End-of-Module Assessment (PDF)
- Lesson Plan Example Grade 2 Module 3 (PDF)
- Tips for Families Grade 2 Module 3 (PDF)
- Formative Assessment: Lesson 4 Exit Ticket (PDF)
- Implementation Guide (PDF)
- Scope and Sequence (PDF)