TCLAS Application Closing on 8/20 for LEAs!
|Date:||August 12, 2021|
|Subject:||TCLAS Application Closing on 8/20 for LEAs|
|Category:||Deadline Reminder and Additional Resources for Grant Application|
|Next Steps:||Share with instructional and grant staff|
The Texas COVID Learning Acceleration Supports (TCLAS) application closes on Friday, August 20, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. CT. The TCLAS application is a one-stop-shop application for Texas local educational agencies (LEAs) to access over $1.3 billion in state discretionary ESSER funding and over 20 TEA initiatives.
To support LEAs interested in submitting an application, TEA has made available the following resources:
- Guidance Document (Updated): A simplified version of the original guidance document that explains all that is available through TCLAS
- TCLAS FAQs: One place with answers to common questions from TCLAS webinars and the TCLAS inbox about the general application process and specific decision points
- TCLAS Cheat Sheet: A simple spreadsheet categorizing all of the choices available to Texas LEAs through TCLAS
- Printer-friendly Application: A PDF version of the Qualtrics-based TCLAS application that can be printed or used as a planning tool as districts complete their application
- Interactive Timeline Resource: Allows districts to see when, over the next few school years, they can receive various TCLAS supports
- TCLAS State Approved Vendor List: Approved vendors available to support LEAs participating in each of the TCLAS Decision Points
- TCLAS Office Hours: Chat directly with the TEA teams leading each TCLAS Decision Point to get questions answered and more information
- a. Last office hours opportunity is on August, 18th at 4:00 p.m. CT at this Zoom link.