COVID-19 Support: Instructional Continuity Framework
The agency has developed an Instructional Continuity Framework that consists of the phases outlined below, each of which has a series of supporting planning categories. Resources will be continuously posted over the coming weeks in alignment with this framework to support districts. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have specific resource requests focused on instructional continuity planning.
The documents and links included on this webpage are provided as a resource only. This information is intended to assist in the delivery of educational resources in this time of public crisis.
Instructional Continuity Framework Resources
- Instructional Continuity Framework Overview (PowerPoint)
- Instructional Continuity Immediate Action Check List (PDF)
- TEA Instructional Continuity Planning Tool (Excel)
- Instructional Continuity Detailed Guidance (PDF)
- Instructional Continuity Detailed Guidance for Students with Disabilities (PDF)
Instructional Continuity Webinars
3/30/2020: Phase 0: Project Management
3/31/2020: Phase 1: Conduct Landscape Analysis
4/1/2020: Phase 2: Determine At-Home Instructional Model and Monitoring
4/2/2020: Phase 3: Operationalize the Instructional Model
4/3/2020: Phase 4: Monitor, Support, and Continuously Improve the Model