2022 STAAR: Communication Materials for Parents
To better assist districts, the Texas Education Agency created the District Communication Toolkit to help campuses communicate with parents on how and when to access their child’s STAAR scores.
The toolkit consists of working documents that campuses can customize to communicate with families about accessing their child’s STAAR results. We hope these tools are beneficial as you build your communication plans and messages.
District Communication Toolkit
- Log In and Learn More One Pager-Spanish (PDF)
- Log In and Learn More Single-Sign-On One Pager-Spanish (PDF)
How-To Access Test Results
- TexasAssessment.gov Login (word)
- Paper STAAR Report Card Login (word)
- Single-Sign-On Login (word)
- TexasAssessment.gov Login-Spanish (word)
- Paper STAAR Report Card Login-Spanish (word)
- Single-Sign-On Login-Spanish (word)
HTML Email Content
- Email Content TexasAssessment.gov (word)
- Email Content Paper STAAR Report Card (word)
- Email Content Single-Sign-On (word)
- Email Content TexasAssessment.gov-Spanish (word)
- Email Content Paper STAAR Report Card-Spanish (word)
- Email Content Single-Sign-On-Spanish (word)
Social Media Assets
Sample Social Media Posts (word)
Student Assessment Division
If you have questions regarding the Texas Assessment Program, you can contact us through the Student Assessment Help Desk HelpDesk or email us at email@example.com.