Educator Preparation Advisory Committee
The Educator Preparation Advisory Committee (EPAC) is a State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) advisory committee. The committee meets during the calendar year to advise the agency and the SBEC on matters relating to educator preparation programs in Texas. The SBEC is statutorily authorized to approve members of advisory committees.
EPAC 2020 Meeting Dates and Recordings
- Friday, February 7 at 1:00 PM (Webinar)
- Monday, April 20 at 10:00 AM (Webinar)
- Friday, June 5 at 3:00 PM (Webinar)
- Friday, July 10 at 9:00 AM at (Webinar)
- Friday, September 25 at 9:00 AM (Webinar)
- Friday, December 4, 2020 at 9:00 AM (Webinar)
EPAC Membership Information
The SBEC directed TEA to update the membership of the EPAC using a reconfigured approach including seats reserved for representatives of educational organizations in Texas and open nominations. The open nominations include 5 seats from EPP representatives and 5 seats for members not directly associated with an EPP, including two seats reserved for teachers. Please use the form below to nominate members for these open seats. Instructions for submission are on the form. Nominations will be accepted through January 8, 2021.