EDIT+ Tech Tips and Release Information
This page provides guidance for the EDIT+ user. Topics include functionality and process, report descriptions, user suggestions, and release letters.
Tech Tips assist the experienced EDIT+ user with detailed technical information about the EDIT+ application functionality and processes.
- .NET Installation and Usage (PDF 131 KB)
- Retaining Your EDIT+ Reports (PDF 59 KB)
- Understanding EDIT+ Student Leaver Record Submission Support Reports (Word 98 KB)
- The Allocation Process for EDIT+ Reports (PDF 314 KB)
- Calculating Chi Square (PDF 86 KB)
- Calculating Staff FTEs (PDF 231 KB)
- PID Error Descriptions (PDF 124 KB)
EDIT+ Reports Reference
EDIT+ Reports Help provides users with a reference tool for studying EDIT+ report descriptions and samples. It is available on any report web page within the EDIT+ application by selecting the purple book icon for a report title. PET Reports Help is available for PET users.
Ideas and Suggestions for Reports or System Enhancements
If you have any suggestions for a new report or an enhancement to an existing report, please email your suggestion to EDIT+ Customer Support. You may also submit your suggestion within EDIT+ via a Customer Service Request (CSR). Also use the above link for any feedback you may have for improving the EDIT+ application and your user experiences. If you have a comment or suggestion for possible system enhancement, user functionality or a new or enhanced report, TEA would greatly appreciate hearing from you. TEA is also interested in suggestions regarding ways to enhance EDIT+ if needed.
EDIT+ Release Letters
EDIT+ Release Letters provide users with the latest information about a new release of the PEIMS EDIT+ application. Typical contents of an EDIT+ Release Letter include:
- Reminders and Announcements
- Customer Support Issues
- New Features and Enhancements for EDIT+, PET, and SAP
- EDIT+ and PET Report Updates
- User Documentation Updates