State Funding Reports and Data
These reports and data sources provide information on the state funding that districts receive and how that funding is calculated.
Summary of Finances and Related Reports
- School District State Aid Reports: Summary of Finances (SOF)
- Cost of Recapture Report
- School District Property Values and Tax Rates
- Tuition Limit Report
State Aid and Student Count Data
- 2019-2020 Near Final ADA Adjustments (PEIMS/COVID/ESSER) (Excel, 194 KB) (PDF, 564 KB)
- Pupil Projections Data (for individual districts)
- Pupil Projections ADA Spreadsheet (for all districts)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Wealth per Average Daily Attendance
- Total Operating expenditures 2006-2017 (Excel, 528 KB) (PDF, 1,383 KB)
- Wealth per Weighted Average Daily Attendance (WADA) (Excel, 74 KB) (PDF, 466 KB)
- Average Daily Attendance (ADA) and Weighted ADA (WADA) 2004–2005 through 2018-2019 (Excel, 420 KB) (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- Districts Eligible for Fast Growth Allotment for 2019-2020 School Year (Excel, 128 KB) (PDF, 568 KB)
- Districts Eligible for Fast Growth Allotment for 2020-2021 School Year (Excel, 173 KB) (PDF, 494 KB)
Facilities Funding Reports
- Existing Debt Allotment (EDA) Eligible Debt Service Report
- Instructional Facilities Allotment (IFA) Payment Report
- Qualified School Construction Bond (QSCB) Program Allocations
Public Education Information Management System Reports
Access the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) budget and actual financial data for a particular school year in a single file format (.csv), a multiple file format (.txt), or as a Microsoft Access database (.mdb).
View and download school district and charter school PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year (as well as campus-level PEIMS budget and actual financial reports by school year).
Access a variety of reports based on PEIMS data, including reports on geographic, student, and staff information.
- School-Level Finance Survey (SLFS) Campus Reports
- ASATR 2006-2007 thru 2016-2017 (Excel, 132 KB)
- Bus Accident Reporting System (BARS)
- Consolidations and Annexations for Texas Public Schools
- Instructional Expenditure Ratio 2012-2019 Schoolyear
- Federal Per-pupil Expenditure (PPE) Report for 2018-2019 Schoolyear
For more information, contact:
Division of State Funding