High school students across the country and around the world take International Baccalaureate (IB) courses and exams to challenge themselves, explore their interests, earn college credit, and become more knowledgeable global citizens.
“The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. To this end, the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment. These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.” IB Mission Statement
2021 IB Exam Subsidy:
- September 10, 2020 Letter to the Administrator Addressed: Student Exam Fee Subsidy for 2020-2021 School Year
- The IB exam fee invoice will be paid by the IB school or district.
- A school may submit an IB exam fee subsidy reimbursement application for the fees paid for an eligible student after the IB exam fee invoice has been paid.
- 2021 IB Exam Subsidy Application. Open the link to complete the application for eligible students and upload a copy of paid receipt.
- Application opens May 17, 2021 and closes July 30, 2021.
2021 AP/IB Incentive, Teacher Training Reimbursements for IB Workshops
2021 AP/IB TTR Application
- 2021 AP/IB TTR Qualtrics Application
- 2021 TTR Excel spreadsheet for training reimbursement requests
2021 AP/IB TTR Application Support Documents
- 2021 TTR Program and Criteria, Texas AP/IB Teacher Training Incentive | Texas Education Agency
- 2021 TTR Application Questions
- 2021 Process and FAQs
- 2020 TTR List