19 TAC Chapter 61
The links below provide PDF versions of each subchapter. You may also access a PDF version of the Chapter 61 table of contents.
A free PDF reader is available on the Adobe website.
STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION RULES
- §61.1. Continuing Education for School Board Members.
- §61.2. Nomination of Trustees for Military Reservation School Districts and Boys Ranch Independent School District.
- §61.3. School Safety Training for School Board Members.
- §61.101. Applicability of State Law for Special Purpose School Districts.
- §61.111. Applicability of State Law to Boys Ranch Independent School District.
COMMISSIONER OF EDUCATION RULES
- §61.1000. Maximum Compressed Tax Rate Calculation and Data Collection.
- §61.1001. Prior Year Maximum Compressed Tax Rate.
- §61.1002. Maximum Compressed Tax Rate Limitations.
- §61.1003. Career and Technology Education Allotment for P-TECH and New Tech Network Campuses.
- §61.1004. Special Education Funding for Open-Enrollment Charter Schools.
- §61.1005. Additional State Aid for Staff Salary Increases at Regional Education Service Centers.
- §61.1006. Foundation School Program Funding for Reimbursement of Disaster Remediation Costs.
- §61.1007. Rules for the Definition of Tax Levy and Tax Collection.
- §61.1008. School Safety Allotment.
- §61.1009. Fast Growth Allotment.
- §61.1010. Additional State Aid for School Districts that Contract to Partner to Operate a District Campus.
- §61.1011. Formula Transition Grant.
- §61.1012. Contracts and Tuition for Education Outside District.
- §61.1013. Foundation School Program Funding for Reimbursement of Disaster Remediation Costs.
- §61.1014. Credit Against Recapture for Reimbursement of Disaster Remediation Costs.
- §61.1015. Property Value Adjustments Due to Taxpayer Protests.
- §61.1016. Hazardous Transportation Funding.
- §61.1017. Maintenance of Effort and Equity for Federal Money Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- §61.1018. Payment of Health Care Supplementation.
- §61.1019. Additional State Aid for Ad Valorem Tax Credits under the Texas Economic Development Act.
- §61.1020. Excess Funds for Video Surveillance of Special Education Settings.
- §61.1021. School Report Cards.
- §61.1022. Texas Academic Performance Report.
- §61.1025. Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) Data and Reporting Standards.
- §61.1026. Statutorily Required Reporting through the Public Education Information Management System.
- §61.1027. Report on the Number of Educationally Disadvantaged Students for Calculating the Compensatory Education Allotment.
- §61.1028. Reporting of Bus Accidents.
- §61.1031. School Safety Requirements
- §61.1032. Instructional Facilities Allotment.
- §61.1034. New Instructional Facility Allotment.
- §61.1035. Assistance with Payment of Existing Debt.
- §61.1036. School Facilities Standards for Construction before November 1, 2021.
- §61.1037. Science Laboratory Grant Program.
- §61.1038. School District Bond Enhancement Program.
- §61.1039. Open-Enrollment Charter School Bond Enhancement Program.
- §61.1040. School Facilities Standards for Construction on or after November 1, 2021.
- §61.1041. Missing Child Prevention and Identification Program: Fingerprints and Photographs.
Subchapter EE. Commissioner's Rules on Prevention, Awareness, and Reporting of Child Abuse or Neglect, Including Trafficking of a Child
- §61.1051. Reporting Child Abuse or Neglect, Including Trafficking of a Child.
- §61.1053. Required Signage Pertaining to Criminal Offenses of Human Trafficking.
Division 1. High School Diplomas for Military Veterans
- §61.1061. Application Form for Diploma and Evidence of Eligibility.
Division 2. Military-Connected Students
§61.1063. Purple Star Campus Designation.
- §61.1071. Counseling Public School Students Regarding Higher Education.
- §61.1073. Annual Assessment of School District Compliance.
- §61.1081. Teacher Supply Reimbursement Grant Program.
- §61.1201. Notification of Automatic College Admission and Curriculum Requirements for Financial Aid.
- §61.1301. Delinquent Taxes of County Boards of Education.
NOTE: The Texas Education Agency makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this Internet site is secure; however, due to the limitations of Internet security, the rules published here are for information only and do not represent legal documentation.
For questions about the process of proposing, adopting, or publishing Texas Administrative Code rules; reviewing existing rules; or petitioning for rule changes, email the Rulemaking Division at email@example.com.