19 TAC Chapter 102
The links below provide PDF versions of each subchapter. You may also access a PDF version of the Chapter 102 table of contents.
A free PDF reader is available on the Adobe website.
COMMISSIONER OF EDUCATION RULES
- §102.1001. Head Start Educational Component Grant Program.
- §102.1002. Prekindergarten Early Start Grant Program.
- §102.1003. High-Quality Prekindergarten Program.
- §102.1031. Criteria for Evaluating Coordinated Health Programs for Elementary, Middle, and Junior High School Students.
Subchapter DD. Commissioner's Rules Concerning the Texas Accelerated Science Achievement Program Grant
- §102.1041. Texas Accelerated Science Achievement Program Grant.
- §102.1051. Financial Literacy Pilot Program.
- §102.1055. Collaborative Dropout Reduction Pilot Program.
- §102.1056. Dropout Recovery Pilot Program.
- §102.1057. Intensive Reading or Language Intervention Pilot Program.
- §102.1058. Reading Excellence Team Pilot Program.
- §102.1073. Educator Excellence Innovation Program.
- §102.1091. Early College High Schools.
- §102.1093. Designation of Texas Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Academies.
- §102.1095. Pathways in Technology Early College High School.
- §102.1101. Attendance and Completion Requirements for Texas Adolescent Literacy Academies.
- §102.1201. Texas High Performance Schools Consortium.
- §102.1301. Definitions.
- §102.1303. Eligibility.
- §102.1305. Process Timeline.
- §102.1307. Adoption of Local Innovation Plan.
- §102.1309. Prohibited Exemptions.
- §102.1311. Term.
- §102.1313. Amendment, Rescission, or Renewal.
- §102.1315. Termination.
Subchapter KK. Commissioner's Rules Concerning Compliance Investigations in Connection with State-Funded Education Program Grants
- §102.1401. Compliance Investigations.
- §102.1501. Blended Learning Grant Program.
- §102.1503. Math Innovation Zone Designation.
- §102.1601. Supplemental Special Education Services and Instructional Materials Program for Certain Public School Students Receiving Special Education Services.
NOTE: The Texas Education Agency makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this Internet site is secure; however, due to the limitations of Internet security, the rules published here are for information only and do not represent legal documentation.
For questions about the process of proposing, adopting, or publishing Texas Administrative Code rules; reviewing existing rules; or petitioning for rule changes, email the Rulemaking Division at email@example.com.