TEA Time is a podcast from the Texas Education Agency that explores the latest issues in Texas public education. Episodes are recorded weekly and appear on this page.
- HB3 in 30TEA Time is a podcast from the Texas Education Agency that explores the latest issues in Texas public education. Episodes are recorded weekly and appear on this page, as well as iTunes, Google Play, Tune In, and Stitcher.
- Commissioner Morath Unveils the 2018 Annual Report
Commissioner Mike Morath sits down to discuss the 2018 Annual Report on Texas Public Education.
- Commissioner Morath's Conversation with ‘The Uninformed Parent’ Podcast
In this episode of TEA Time, we bring you an excerpt from a conversation Commissioner Morath conducted last year with a Dallas-area podcast called “The Uninformed Parent.” Here, he chats with host Keri Mitchell about the A-F accountability system and how he chose the school his child attends.
- 2018 Final Accountability Ratings
As the TEA launched the A-F Accountability System in August 2018, we sat down with Commissioner Morath to discuss his thoughts about the design of the system and what he wanted parents to know. As ratings for the 2017-2018 school year are now final and available online at txschools.org, we bring you an excerpt from those previous conversations.
- An Introduction to Texas Instructional Leadership
TEA's Director of Instructional Leadership Tim Regal introduces us to the Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) program during this episode of TEA Time.