Webinar Series: Adapting or Adopting Remote Resilient Curriculum
|Date:||July 23, 2020|
|Subject:||Webinar Series: Adapting or Adopting Remote Resilient Curriculum|
|Category:||Strong Start 20-21|
|Next Steps:||Register for the webinar series|
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) is excited to announce a webinar series to support school districts as they consider how to adapt their current curriculum or adopt new curriculum for remote learning environments for SY20-21.
Adapting or Adopting Remote Resilient Curriculum
The training includes 6 modules:
- Module 1: Designing for Instructional Quality, Coherence, and Continuity
- Module 2: Adapting or Adopting Pre-K curriculum for remote settings
- Module 3: Adapting or Adopting Math curriculum for remote settings
- Module 4: Adapting or Adopting Reading Language Arts curriculum for remote settings
- Module 5: Adapting or Adopting Science & Social Studies curriculum for remote settings
- Module 6: Implementing Texas Home Learning 3.0
Each module will be 60 minutes long, be delivered over Zoom and have an emphasis on actionable takeaways. The modules will be recorded and accessible via the Strong Start 20-21 website.
Schedule of available training sessions
- Module 1: Monday, July 27 at 10:00am CST
- Module 2: Wednesday, July 29 at 10:00am CST
- Module 3: Friday, July 31 at 10:00am CST
- Module 4: Monday, August 3 at 10:00am CST
- Module 5: Wednesday, August 5 at 10:00am CST
- Module 6: Friday, August 7 at 10:00am CST
This training series is most relevant for Superintendents and Chief Academic Officers.
Go to this webpage to learn more and register for the training sessions: