LSG Exemplar Cohort
The Lone Star Governance (LSG) Exemplar Cohort is now accepting Letters of Interest for the Inaugural School Year 2019/2020 Cohort.
The LSG Exemplar Cohort is designed for high-performing local governing teams – school board members and their superintendents – that are dedicated to continually sharpening and cultivating their focus on one primary objective: improving student outcomes.
LSG Exemplar Cohort (which is a year-long process, with the option of a one-year extension based on available funding) includes the following at no cost to the LEA:
- Attendance at an LSG workshop with fellow cohort members;
- Dedicated LSG Coach;
- Monthly implementation support tailored for the board, board chair, superintendent, and staff;
- Quarterly self-evaluation support;
- All statutorily required board member trainings;
- Early access to Lone Star Governance related trainings; and
- Collaborating with, learning from, and learning with other high performing governing teams.
All Independent School District and Charter governing teams are welcome to apply. From those applications, TEA will select no more than 12 governing teams to join the inaugural cohort.
Completed letters of interest can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received no later than 6pm CST on March 8, 2019.
See the attachment for submission directions. Please refer to the Lone Star Governance homepage for updates and further information.
Contact for Further Information:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact AJ Crabill, Deputy Commissioner of Governance at email@example.com.
Attachment — LSG Exemplar Cohort