The Instructional Materials Division (IMD) provides support and coordination in the review, adoption, and distribution of state-adopted instructional materials.
- Adoption Cycle for Foundation and Enrichment Subjects (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 List of Instructional Materials Eligible for Adoption (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 Pre-Adoption Samples (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 Report of Required Corrections (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 Report of Editorial Changes (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 State Review Panel Comments and Publisher Responses (PDF)
- Apply now to serve on the Proclamation 2021 state review panel.
- View and comment on proposed updates to adopted instructional materials.
Distribution and Accessibility
- Accessible Instructional Materials
- Currently Adopted Instructional Materials
- Technology and Instructional Materials Allotment
- Instructional Materials Reports
- Open-Educational-Resource Instructional Materials
- Ordering Instructional Materials
Review and Adoption
- ESC Portal
- Publisher Portal
- Publisher Requests to Update Adopted Instructional Materials
- Review and Adoption Process
Texas Resource Review
The online Texas Resource Review (formerly known as the Instructional Materials Quality Evaluation or IMQE) will provide Texas educators with free, transparent, and user-friendly information about the quality of materials. Visit the Texas Resource Review page for more information.