The Instructional Materials Division (IMD) provides support and coordination in the review, adoption, and distribution of state-adopted instructional materials.
- IMCAT Presentations
- Proclamation 2020 List of Instructional Materials Adopted by the State Board of Education (PDF)
- Instructional Materials Assistance for Districts Affected by Natural Disasters
- Adoption Cycle for Foundation and Enrichment Subjects (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 Report of Required Corrections (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 Report of Editorial Changes (PDF)
- Proclamation 2020 State Review Panel Comments and Publisher Responses (PDF)
- Apply now to serve on the Proclamation 2021 state review panel.
- View and comment on proposed updates to adopted instructional materials.
Distribution and Accessibility
- Accessible Instructional Materials
- Currently Adopted Instructional Materials
- Technology and Instructional Materials Allotment
- Instructional Materials Reports
- Open-Education-Resource Instructional Materials
- Ordering Instructional Materials
Review and Adoption
- ESC Portal
- Publisher Portal
- Publisher Requests to Update Adopted Instructional Materials
- Review and Adoption Process
Texas Resource Review
The online Texas Resource Review will provide Texas educators with free, transparent, and user-friendly information about the quality of materials. Visit the Texas Resource Review page for more information.