STAAR Spanish Resources
STAAR Spanish is an online assessment in mathematics, reading language arts (RLA), and science in grades 3–5. STAAR Spanish is administered to eligible students for whom a Spanish version of STAAR is the most appropriate measure of their academic progress.
What Is Tested?
What Do Test Questions Look Like?
Access the online released tests and practice sets on the Practice Test Site.
Access answer keys, item rationales, and student expectations tested at STAAR Released Test Questions.
What Is Reported?
- Performance Standards
- Progress Measures
- Statewide Summary Reports
- Statewide Item Analysis Reports
- Raw Score Conversion Tables
- Aggregate Data
- 100-Point Scale Tables
What Other Information is Available?
- Grades 3–5 Graph Paper
- Grade 3 Math Spanish Reference Materials
- Grade 4 Math Spanish Reference Materials
- Grade 5 Math Spanish Reference Materials
- Grades 3–5 RLA Spanish Argumentative/Opinion Writing Rubrics
- Grades 3–5 RLA Spanish Informational Writing Rubrics
- Grade 3 RLA Spanish Constructed Response Scoring Guide
- Grade 4 RLA Spanish Constructed Response Scoring Guide
- Grade 5 RLA Spanish Constructed Response Scoring Guide
- Grades 3–5 RLA Spanish Constructed Response Scoring Guide Samples
- Grade 5 Science Spanish
- Emergent Bilingual Support
- Spanish Language Support
- Special Populations
- Assessments for Special Populations