Rural Pathway Excellence Partnership Program
The Rural Pathway Excellence Partnerships (R-PEP) program allows rural school districts to enter into agreements with other school districts to develop rural college and career pathway partnerships. The goal of the R-PEP program is to increase access to high-quality post-secondary pathways for rural students through multi-district collaboration.
R-PEP Funding Components
- Additional Allotment and Outcomes Bonus for designated districts
- Grant program to support R-PEP planning and implementation
R-PEP Allotment Information
- All participating districts must have fewer than 1,600 students.
- Districts must approve a performance agreement with an eligible coordinating entity.
- The performance agreement must meet all TEA requirements.
- The coordinating entity must submit an application and be approved for R-PEP Designation.
- Meet all requirements stated in TEC 29.912, TEC 48.118, and other relevant Commissioner rules.
Please check back for more details on the 2023-2024 R-PEP Application window.
R-PEP Planning and Implementation Grant Program
Please check back for updates.
Want to learn more?
Please complete this contact form and a TEA staff member will be in touch shortly.