2023 Accountability System
The 2023 accountability reports and resources will be available on this page as they are released.
*The issuance of 2023 A–F ratings under the final 2023 rule is pending and subject to change based on judicial rulings or decisions from the 88th Legislature during a special called session.
Statewide Summary Slides
Statewide Summary of Underlying Data 2022-2023: District and campus data reports are available to school system leaders in TEAL. State-level and Region Accountability Reports are publicly available to help school leaders identify how their data compares to the state and their region. These data do not include scale scores or A–F ratings. They only include raw scores of the underlying indicators from students in the accountability subset. These slides provide additional context on the statewide data.
Federal Reports: Campuses Identified for Support under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
Comprehensive Support and Improvement Schools lists those campuses that have been identified for comprehensive support based on performance in the Closing the Gaps domain.
Targeted Support and Improvement Schools lists those campuses that have been identified for targeted support based on performance in the Closing the Gaps domain.
Additional Targeted Support Schools lists those campuses that have been identified for additional targeted support based on performance in the Closing the Gaps domain.
2023 Accountability Manual
Explanatory Materials & Resources
- 2023 Academic Accountability System Overview provides a one-page summary of the accountability system.
- 2023 Campus 3-12 Enrollment List (xls) is a view of the total grade 3-12 enrollment for campuses.
- 2023 Accountability Development Materials includes all materials provided to the advisory groups that met to develop recommendations for 2023 state accountability, summaries of those meetings, the final recommendations submitted to the commissioner of education, and the commissioner's final decisions regarding 2022 accountability.
- Academic Accountability Data Sources lists data sources for academic accountability indicators.
- Frequently Asked Questions provides a searchable database of answers to questions that are commonly asked about the accountability system.
Accountability Lists & Summary Reports
- 2023 Final AEA Campuses (PDF) All alternative education campuses that are registered for AEA in 2023.
- 2023 Final AEA Charter Schools (PDF) All charter schools that are registered for AEA in 2023.
- 2023 Dropout Recovery School Application Guidelines
- Preregistered Campuses 2023
Division of Performance Reporting
Phone: (512) 463-9704
Have questions? View answers to frequently asked questions, copies of presentations and district communications on our Performance Reporting Resources page.
For Education Service Center (ESC) regional support, please contact the appropriate specialist in our list of ESC Accountability Contacts.