Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System
The Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) focuses on providing continuous, timely and formative feedback to educators so they can improve their practice.
- Teacher Standards (outside source) - The Texas Teacher Standards are aspirational standards that inform all phases of a teacher's career (TAC 149, Subchapter AA) (outside source).
- T-TESS Resources and Materials – To view the most up-to-date resources and materials for T-TESS, including the rubric and FAQs, please visit https://teachfortexas.org.
- Student Growth Overview (122KB) – An overview of student growth and the various ways to measure student growth.
- Student Learning Objectives (SLOs) Process Overview (PDF 400KB) – An overview of the student learning objectives process that will be implemented during the 2016-2017 school year as a potential measure of student growth.
- Student Learning Objectives (SLOs) Pilot Overview (PDF 83KB) – An overview of the 2016-2017 student learning objectives refinement year, including information on benefits, requirements, and training for participants.