Student Assessment Division
The Student Assessment Division manages and oversees the development, administration, scoring, and analysis of the Texas assessment program, which includes the following assessments:
Latest News in Student Assessment
Optional Beginning-of-Year Assessments will not be provided for the 2023–2024 school year.
Texas Formative Assessment Resource launched August 2020. Click here for more information.
Student Assessment Resources
Each link below opens a webpage with useful Student Assessment resources:
- Student Assessment Directory
- Contact Information
- Student Assessment HelpDesk
- State and Federal Required Assessments Fact Sheet
- Texas Assessment Program Frequently Asked Questions
- TEC and TAC References for the Texas Assessment Program
- Parent Resources
- Student Resources
- Teacher Resources
- Test Administrator Resources
Subscribe to the Student Assessment mailing list to get e-mail notifications about webpage updates.
For additional information, contact TEA using the Student Assessment Help Desk or call 512-463-9536.