The following guidelines, handbooks, trainings, and other resources provide support for grant application and administration processes.
Budgeting Guidance and Forms
Trainings and Video Resources
TEA provides many grant-related trainings throughout the year. As available, corresponding documents will be provided in this section. Also, the 20 regional Education Service Centers (ESCs) offer training and requirement-related support to grantees. Please contact your region’s ESC for this additional support as needed.
- eGrants Roles and Privileges
- How to Request Access to TEA Login (TEAL)
- How to Request Access to eGrants
- How to Add, Edit, or Remove Contacts in eGrants
Trainings for 2023-2024 Federal eGrants Applications
The table below provides links to training documents and webinar videos for the following 2023-2024 federal eGrants applications: Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), Special Education Consolidated (SPED Federal), and Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V). Applications for eligible applicants are available in the eGrants system.
|2023-2024 Federal eGrants Application
|ESSA Consolidated Grant Application
|Special Education Consolidated Grants Application (Federal)
|SPED (Federal) Slides
|SPED (Federal) Video
|Perkins V Grant Application
|Perkins V Slides
|Perkins V Video
- Have questions and need answers?
See our FAQs.
- Wondering how to submit Applications and Amendments?
See Applying for a Grant.
- Need to amend your application?
See Amending an Application for guidance.
- Need forms for approval, disclosure, or justification?
Visit our Forms page.
- Looking for budgeting support?
See the Budgeting Costs Guidance Handbook.
- Want eGrants training?
Visit Grant Resources.
- Want to receive news bulletins from our Grants department?
Sign Up for Updates!
For additional support, email the following as appropriate: