The COVID Recovery Instructional Materials Support Initiative (CRIMSI) provides the opportunity for districts and charters to pilot TEA Available Materials. CRIMSI provides supports to district and school leaders, professional learning to teachers and coaches, and additional supports such as print materials and stipends.
CRIMSI Pilot Goals
- Provide the opportunity for districts and schools to pilot high-quality instructional materials (HQIM) .
- Reduce COVID-related learning loss for students.
- Provide professional learning and other supports to teachers, coaches, and leaders to support successful implementation of HQIM.
- Planning and implementation support for district and charter leaders.
- HQIM-specific professional learning for teachers and coaches.
- Print materials for a full year, including manipulatives and trade books.
- Stipends for teachers and coaches.
For more information, reach out to the Instructional Materials and Implementation team.