The following guidelines, handbooks, trainings, and other resources provide support for grant application and administration processes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Grants Administration Division FAQs: This useful resource answers frequently asked questions about general grants administration topics, PDF applications, and eGrants applications. Updated July 15, 2022.
Budgeting and Expenditure Reporting
Budgeting Guidance and Related Forms
- General and Fiscal Guidelines
- Budgeting Costs Guidance Handbook
- Forms for Prior Approval, Disclosure, and Justification
- Maximum Indirect Costs Worksheet
- Procurement Guidance Handbook
Expenditure Reporting Guidance
- Expenditure Reporting Information
- Expenditure Reporting System Quick Reference Guide
- Payment Requests Requiring Manual Approval
- TEA Payment Report Instructions
Trainings and Video Resources
TEA provides many grant-related trainings throughout the year. As available, corresponding documents will be provided in this section. Also, the 20 regional Education Service Centers (ESCs) offer training and requirement-related support to grantees. Please contact your region’s ESC for this additional support as needed.
- How to Request Access to TEA Login (TEAL)
- How to Request Access to eGrants
- How to Add, Edit, or Remove Contacts in eGrants
Virtual Trainings for 2022-2023 Federal eGrants Applications
The following table provides links to training documents and webinar videos for the following 2022-2023 federal formula grants: Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), Special Education Consolidated (SPED Federal), and the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V). Applications for eligible applicants are available in the eGrants system.
|Federal Grant Application||Training Slides||Training Videos|
|ESSA Consolidated eGrants Application||Slides||Video|
|SPED (Federal) Consolidated eGrants Application||Slides||Video|
|Perkins V eGrants Application||Slides||Video|
Where to Submit Applications and Amendments
Grants Administration Division
Phone: (512) 463-8525
For questions and additional information, email the following as appropriate: