TEA’s Grants Administration Division provides administration of all state and federal funds awarded to TEA for formula or discretionary grants. Personnel within the division are responsible for grant negotiation and applicant support, expenditure reporting, competitions, and funds management.
Important News: COVID-19 Funding Support and Guidance
Please visit the Department of Grant Compliance and Administration for information about ESSER I, CRRSA ESSER II, ARP ESSER III, and other COVID-19 relief funding. You may also visit TEA's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support and Guidance page for up-to-date news and resources related to COVID-19 recovery.
The following webpages provide useful information and additional links related to TEA grants and grant processes.
- Have questions and need answers?
See our FAQs.
- Wondering how to submit Applications and Amendments?
See Applying for a Grant.
- Need to amend your application?
See Amending an Application for guidance.
- Need forms for approval, disclosure, or justification?
Visit our Forms page.
- Looking for budgeting support?
See the Budgeting Costs Guidance Handbook.
- Want eGrants training?
Visit Grant Resources.
- Want to receive news bulletins from our Grants department?
Sign Up for Updates!
For additional support, email the following as appropriate: