How to Apply for Employment at TEA
Thank you for your interest in a position with Texas Education Agency (TEA)!
- Review available TEA Employment Opportunities.
- To apply for a posted position, click on the posting and then select Apply.
- Review and accept the Privacy Agreement by selecting I Accept.
- If you are a first-time user, click on the New User tab and you'll be asked to create a username and password. You must have your own email address to set up an account.
- Once you've created an account, you can create an online application.
Note: TEA's Division of Human Resources cannot retrieve username and password information. Users are responsible for retrieving this information by selecting the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username” option. For further assistance, please email SSA.email@example.com.
The Texas Education Agency only accepts online applications. Please follow the instructions above to apply.
- If you are selected for an interview, the hiring manager will contact you directly.
- If you are selected for a position with a degree from a college/university or special course work listed as a minimum qualification, you must provide official transcripts within 30 days of your hire date.
- If you are a male between the ages of 18 and 25, you must show proof that you are registered with the selective service system or that you are exempt from registration. You can register and find your proof of registration on the Selective Service System's website (Texas Government Code, Section 651.005). An offer of employment is contingent upon proof of registration or exemption.
- The Immigration Reform & Control Act of 1986 requires all new employees to present proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States. TEA does not sponsor H1-B work visas.
- TEA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities during the application process and at the time of employment. Requests for accommodations should be made to the Human Resources office as early as possible in the application or employment process.
Division of Human Resources
1701 North Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78701