Financial Accountability System Resource Guide
The Financial Accountability System Resource Guide (FASRG) describes the rules of financial accounting for school districts, charter schools, and education service centers. The FASRG is adopted by 19 Texas Administrative Code §109.41.
These announcements may also include information relating to recent Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) statements.
- ISD On-Behalf Recognition of 86th Texas Legislature HB 1 TRS Appropriation
- "To the Administrator Addressed" Letter (7/2/20): Updated Data Feed Schedule L-1
- "To the Administrator Addressed" Letter (8/16/19): Updates to Program Intent Codes (PDF 157KB)
- "To the Administrator Addressed" Letter (6/13/18): 2018-2019 Fund Code Deletions for Actual and Shared Services (SSA) Actual Reporting (PDF 274KB)
- "To the Administrator Addressed" Letter (11/1/17): Data Feed Schedule L-1 Question SF13
- Exhibits A-1 and C-1 (Excel, 53 KB) (updated exhibits of the standard-format annual financial and compliance report that are referred to in the letter above)
- Schedule L-1, Required Responses to Selected School FIRST Indicators (Excel 13KB) (PDF 92KB) (updated schedule referred to in the 7/2/2020 letter above)
Updates and Historical Versions of the FASRG
The updates to the FASRG have been adopted and are now in Version 16.0.
The proposed module updates to Version 17 are located on the following webpage: FASRG Version 17 Proposed Module Updates
Public comment for the proposed rule begins March 5, 2021, through April 9, 2021. Public comments may be submitted during this time using the public comment form.
Please contact the Financial Compliance Division at email@example.com for historical versions of the FASRG and charter school supplements.
Module 2 Special Supplement - Charter Schools
Module 4 Auditing
Module 5 Purchasing