TEA Communications shares information regarding programs, projects, and initiatives of the Texas Education Agency in support of the students, educators, parents, and communities all across the state. Media Relations is the agency's point of contact for members of the media seeking information concerning agency policy, state law, and issues affecting students and public education in Texas.
Executive Director of Communications
- Tracy Young: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations Staff
- Jake Kobersky, Director of Media Relations: email@example.com
- Melissa Holmes, Media Relations Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Information
News releases are regularly posted on the web.
Sign up to receive news releases by email. You may also subscribe to other lists at this address.
Explore #IAmTXEd - TEA's social media campaign intended to share the ongoing success stories of Texas teachers in the classroom.(https://tea.texas.gov/iamtxed)
Subscribe to TEA's RSS feeds.
Follow TEA on YouTube.
Strategic Communications Staff
- Kenneth Bordelon, Director of Stakeholder Strategy and Engagement: email@example.com
Creative and Production
- Holly Satsky, Director of Creative and Production: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Godard, Web Administrator: email@example.com
- Lisa Gouveia, Graphic Designer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Cowie, Multimedia Specialist: email@example.com
Communications: (512) 463-9000
Media Inquiries: MediaRelations@tea.texas.gov
1701 N. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78701
Main Switchboard: (512) 463-9734