Assessment Resources for Teachers and Administrators
Listed below are links to resources commonly used by districts and regional Education Service Centers (ESCs) to support activities surrounding the administration of STAAR,STAAR Alternate 2, TELPAS, and TELPAS Alternate. If you cannot find the information you need, please access the Student Assessment A–Z Directory or contact the Student Assessment Division at (512) 463-9536 or email@example.com.
Use the links below to access information on state administered assessments.
- STAAR Spanish
- STAAR Alternate 2
- TELPAS Alternate
- Special Education
- English learner (EL)
The Test Security webpage contains links to resources available to assist districts in maintaining the security and confidentiality of the student assessment program. The webpage also includes information and instructions related to the reporting of testing irregularities.
Test Administration Manuals and Materials
The Test Administration Manuals and Materials webpage contains links to various resources needed for district and campus personnel to successfully administer state assessments.
The following links contain general resources on state administered tests.
- Accommodation Resources
- District Personnel and Shipping Information
- Language Proficiency Assessment Committee (LPAC) Assessment Resources
- Texas Assessment Management System (TAMS)(external link)
- Online Incident Report (external link)
- Locally Determined Disciplinary Action (external link)
- STAAR Out-of-District Testing (external link)
- Data File Formats
- Interpreting Assessment Reports
- Raw Score Conversion Tables
- STAAR Released Test Questions
- State and Federally Required Assessments
- State-Approved Group-Administered Achievement Tests
- Test Development Process (PDF)
- Testing Calendars
- TETN Schedule
- Student Assessment Training Resources
- Online Accommodation Request (external link)
- Statewide Assessment Results
- STAAR Performance Standards
- Assessment Summary Results by State, Region, District, and Campus (external link)
For additional information, contact:
Student Assessment Division
1701 North Congress Avenue
Austin, Texas 78701