STAAR Spanish Resources
STAAR Spanish assessments are available in grades 3-5 in reading, mathematics, and science. STAAR Spanish is administered to eligible students for whom a Spanish version of STAAR is the most appropriate measure of their academic progress. STAAR Spanish are grade-level assessments and test the same grades and subjects as English.
STAAR Spanish Participation Requirements (LPAC Guide)
Please use the links below to access participation requirement documentation.
- STAAR Decision-Making Guide for LPACS
- 2016 LPAC Decision-Making Process for the Texas Assessment Program
- ELL Assessment Documentation Forms
- Participation and Linguistic Accommodation Decisions
- Student History Worksheet
STAAR Spanish Specific Resources
Please use the links below to access Spanish specific resources.
- Assessed Curriculum
- Mathematics Reference Materials
- Performance Level Descriptors
- Spanish TEKS (Curriculum link)
- Test Blueprints
STAAR Spanish Additional Resources
Please use the links below to access additional resources.
- Released Test Forms
- Test Results
- Confidential Student Report
- Progress Measure
Please use the links below to access related resources.
- Accommodation Resources
- Dictionary Policy
- Educator Committees Recommendation Form
- Information on State Assessments for ELLs
- Linguistic Accommodations for ELLs Participating in STAAR
- LPAC Resources
- Presentations and Conferences
- Student Success Initiative
- Test Administrator Manuals for STAAR Spanish (Grades 3-5)
- TETN Events