STAAR L Resources Archive
STAAR L will be administered for the last time in December 2016. TEA archived the files listed below because they are obsolete. To view current materials, please visit the Information on State Assessments for English Learners webpage.
STAAR L was a linguistically accommodated English version of the STAAR grades 3–8 and end-of-course (EOC) mathematics, science, and social studies assessments. TEA provides the STAAR L for English language learners (ELLs). STAAR L was an online testing program.
STAAR L Participation Requirements
Use the link below to learn more about participation requirements:
Linguistic Accommodations for STAAR L
Use the links below to learn more about linguistic accommodations:
Use the links below to access training resources.
- 2015-2016 Training on Linguistic Accommodations for the STAAR® Program (PPT)
- 2015-2016 Training on Linguistic Accommodations for the STAAR® Program (PDF)
- 2016 STAAR L Non-Secure Front Matter Paper Administration Guide Grades 3–5 (PDF)
- 2016 STAAR L Non-Secure Front Matter Paper Administration Guide Grades 6–8 (PDF)
- 2016 STAAR L Non-Secure Front Matter Paper Administration Guide EOC (PDF)
- STAAR L Statewide Summary Reports (embedded in STAAR statewide summary reports)
- STAAR L Raw Score Conversion Tables (embedded in STAAR raw score conversion tables)
For additional information, contact:
Student Assessment Division
1701 North Congress Avenue
Austin, Texas 78701