Community Parent Resource Centers (CPRCs) serve families of children and young adults from birth to age 22 with various disabilities, including physical, cognitive, emotional, and learning disabilities.
CPRCs help families:
- obtain appropriate education and services for their children with disabilities;
- work to improve education results for all children;
- train and inform parents and professionals on a variety of topics;
- resolve problems between families and schools or other agencies; and
- connect children with disabilities to community resources that address their special needs.
Children's Disabilities Information Coalition
1101 E. Schuster Ave.
El Paso Texas, 79902