Early Learning Partnerships
Early learning partnerships are formal collaborations between local education agencies (LEAs) such as school districts or open-enrollment charters, and private early learning centers (ELCs) or Head Start centers. The resulting partnership allows them to dual enroll children and provide prekindergarten and/or additional comprehensive, wrap-around services. Click on a button below or view the overview video.
Partnership Overview Video
RECESS Grant Partnership Specialists:
- ESC Region 9 (Wichita Falls): Carol Gibbs – email@example.com
- ESC Region 10 (Dallas/Fort Worth): Nicholy Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESC Region 12 or 13 (Waco & Austin): Pam Rutledge - Pam@texasaeyc.org
- ESC Region 20 (San Antonio & Houston): Jennifer Martinez – email@example.com
Additional Early Learning Partnership Resources:
- Texas Workforce Commission Prekindergarten Partnerships: https://www.twc.texas.gov/programs/twc-prekindergarten-partnerships
- TXAEYC RECESS Prekindergarten Partnership Initiative: https://www.texasaeyc.org/programs/RECESS
- ESC Region 9 RECESS Public/Private Partnerships: https://www.esc9.net/520169_3
If you would like to learn more about early learning partnerships, please contact Rachel Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.