District Personnel and Shipping Information
TEA, ETS, and Pearson must maintain accurate information about the name, email and mailing address of the superintendent and district testing coordinator, as well as the current shipping address for delivery of testing materials. This webpage will direct school districts and open-enrollment charter schools to the appropriate points of contacts to make those changes.
Update District Personnel Names, Emails, Shipping or Mailing Addresses
For specific directions to update names, emails, shipping or mailing addresses, refer to the following:
- For school districts for which the name, email or mailing address of your superintendent or district testing coordinator has changed, please submit that change to TEA's AskTED (Texas Education Directory) database through your district's AskTED administrator. For help with AskTED, please call (512) 475-3523 or visit the AskTED website.
- If you are a school district and have a change to the shipping address, your AskTED coordinator can make this update through TEAL. Make sure to use the physical address where all testing materials are received, not the mailing address where normal correspondence is sent unless they happen to be the same address. This change cannot be made over the phone or by email.
- If you are an open-enrollment charter school for which the name, email, shipping or mailing address of your chief administrative officer or district testing coordinator has changed, please contact the Charter School Division at (512) 463-9575.
Contact the Student Assessment Division for further information on this process.
Texas Assessment Management System
The Texas Assessment Management System provides test administrators, educators, and families with the information and resources needed to prepare for and administer these assessments and to access assessment results and reports.
For assistance with logging in to the STAAR Assessment Management System and the Texas Assessment Data Portal, assessment management activities, online testing, and other test administration functions for STAAR assessments, contact the Texas Assessment Support Center at: (855) 333-7770, or send an email to STAAR3firstname.lastname@example.org for grades 3–8 assessments, or to STAAREOC@ets.org for End-of-Course assessments.
For assistance with assessment management activities, online testing, or other test administrator functions for STAAR Alternate 2, TELPAS, or TAKS, contact the Customer Service Center at: (800) 627-0225, or send an email to TxPearsonAccess@support.pearson.com.
For assistance accessing records and reports through the Texas Assessment Data Portal, contact the Texas Assessment Support Center at (855) 333-7770. For technical support, contact eMetric support at email@example.com or by calling (877) 829-7769.
To see the latest letters sent to District Test Coordinators and/or Superintendents, visit our TEA Correspondence webpage.
- User’s Guide for the Texas Assessment Management System (external link)
- User Roles and Permissions for the Texas Assessment Management System (external link)
- Unified Minimum System Requirements for the Administration of Online Assessments (external link)
- AskTED Personnel Directory Lookup Application
- Student Assessment Home
For additional information, contact:
Student Assessment Division
1701 North Congress Avenue, Room 3-122A
Austin, Texas 78701