Texas Permanent School Fund - Current Investment Policy
The State Board of Education (SBOE) has adopted the Statement of Investment Objectives, Policies and Guidelines, Texas Administrative Code Title 19 Part 2 Chapter 33 (TAC), which sets forth the prudent objective standards for the investment and administration of the Texas Permanent School Fund (Fund). The statement:
- addresses the needs of the fund
- establishes criteria for manager performance measurement
- communicates the statement to all parties
- serves as a review document for compliance
- demonstrates that the Board is in compliance with its responsibility of managing the investments of the fund
- documents compliance with the appropriate governing laws
See Texas Education Code Chapter 33, Statement of Investment Objectives, Policies and Guidelines, for more information.
400 West 15th St.
Austin, Texas 78701
(not to be used for mail delivery)
Phone: (512) 463-9169