Applicable NCLB Federal Programs
FAR Revenue Code 5929
Title I, Part A: FAR Fund Code 211/300
CFDA No. 84.010A
Title I, Part C: FAR Fund Code 212/301
CFDA No. 84.011A
Title II, Part A: FAR Fund Code 255/342
CFDA No. 84.367A
Title III, Part A—LEP: FAR Fund Code 263/350
CFDA No. 84.365A
Title III, Part A—Immigrant: FAR Fund Code 263/350
CFDA No. 84.365A
DATE: March 28, 2014
TO THE ADMINISTRATOR ADDRESSED:
SUBJECT: Compliance Report—PR7000 Private Nonprofit School Participation for School Year 2013-2014, May 12, 2014, Deadline
The PR7000 – Private Nonprofit School Participation Compliance Report for school year 2013–2014 is now available in eGrants. The submission deadline date is May 12, 2014.
The PR7000 compliance report collects the following information from school districts for all of the applicable NCLB federal programs listed at the top of this letter:
• Number of private nonprofit schools within school district boundaries
• Number of eligible private nonprofit schools out of school district boundaries attended by eligible school district students
• Number of private nonprofit schools participating
• Number of eligible students enrolled in participating private nonprofit schools
• Number of students enrolled in participating private nonprofit schools identified as limited English proficient (LEP) for schools participating in Title III, Part A, LEP (used for funding)
• Number of students enrolled in participating private nonprofit schools identified as immigrant for schools participating in Title III, Part A, Immigrant (based only on immigrant status as defined under Title III of the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001) (used for funding)
The school district is required to submit the PR7000 even if no private nonprofit schools chose to participate and even if there were no private nonprofit schools located within the boundaries of the school district.
The PR7000 can be located through the school district’s Grantee Profile in eGrants. To locate the compliance report and instructions, select the 2013-2014 NCLB Consolidated Federal Grant Application from the drop-down list of Available Grant Programs in eGrants. School districts are encouraged to review the PR7000 instructions prior to completing the compliance report to ensure accurate reporting of private nonprofit data.
The PR7000 does not pertain to the following: open-enrollment charter schools, South Texas ISD, Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Texas School for the Deaf, Texas Juvenile Justice Department, or Windham School District.
Failure to complete the form and submit it to TEA by the May 12, 2014, deadline may cause the school district to be identified as a high-risk grantee pursuant to Title 34 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Section 80.12.
If you have any questions regarding the PR7000, please contact the Division of Grants Administration by telephone at 512-463-8525 or via email at Grants@tea.texas.gov.
Senior Director, Division of Grants Administration