January 29, 2013 Teacher Survey
TO: THE ADMINISTRATOR ADDRESSED
SUBJECT: Survey of Texas Teachers Who Recently Graduated from EPPs Across the State
The Texas Education Agency is working with nationally-recognized researchers to measure the effectiveness of educator preparation programs (EPPs). This study is part of Texas’ Accountability System for Educator Preparation Programs. To effectively evaluate the reliability and validity of the resulting EPP metrics, we are surveying teachers who recently graduated from EPPs across the state.
The Gibson Consulting Group will soon email approximately 50,000 teachers. We ask district administrators to please:
- Inform teachers in your district that they may receive this email and encourage them to respond.
- The email will come from Amie Rapaport (email@example.com)
- The subject line will read “Questions about your educator preparation program”
- The email will arrive on or about Friday February 1, 2013.
- Alert district IT staff to whitelist these server hostnames and IP addresses prior to January 28:
The survey should take teachers less than 15 minutes to complete. Please encourage your teachers to complete the short survey regarding educator preparation programs in Texas.
We appreciate your cooperation and support in this research. If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact Michael Vriesenga at (512) 463-8911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Educator Leadership and Quality