The Division of Evaluation, Analysis, and Planning is responsible for agency-wide strategic planning, the establishment and monitoring of legislative and agency performance measures, business process analysis, the management of eGrants and other systems, and program evaluation.
The division consists of two units.
Planning and Performance Measures Unit
- develops and disseminates the agency's Strategic Plan
- manages the agency’s performance measure reporting system
- reports district-level financial state and federal grant data
The Strategic Plan for fiscal years 2011-2015 can be downloaded from our Strategic Plan page.
Program Evaluation Unit
- evaluates state- and federally funded grant programs
- facilitates/coordinates contracted evaluations and related data collection
- disseminates program evaluation findings to local education agencies, policy makers, public education system stakeholders, and the public
For more information on the goals of the program evaluation unit, and to view and/or download completed reports, visit the Program Evaluation Unit page.
For questions or comments on program evaluations, please email the Texas Education Agency Subdivision of Evaluation Activities or contact by phone at 512-463-1241.