May 9, 2016
TO THE ADMINISTRATOR ADDRESSED:
SUBJECT: School Year 2014–2015 (Fiscal Year 2015) Final IDEA-B LEA MOE Compliance Reviews
TEA has posted final Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, Part B (IDEA-B) local educational agency (LEA) maintenance of effort (MOE) compliance reviews for school year 2014–2015 in the GFFC Reports and Data Collections secure application. Follow these steps to find your final review:
- Log on to TEA Secure Environment (TEASE) or TEA Login (TEAL).
- Select “GFFC Reports and Data Collections.”
- Select your LEA’s name or county-district number (CDN).
- From the Report Title drop-down menu, select “IDEA-B LEA MOE Compliance Review.”
- From the School Year drop-down menu, select “2014–2015.”
The final review reflects TEA’s evaluation of LEA responses to the 2014–2015 preliminary IDEA-B LEA MOE compliance review, as described in the April 1, 2016, To The Administrator Addressed letter posted to the TEA Correspondence page.
If the final IDEA-B LEA MOE compliance review shows your LEA to be in noncompliance, please wait to send your refund to the agency. TEA will ask you to return funds in a separate letter, which will include instructions on how to refund the amount due.
For Further Information
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ed Santiago, Senior Director
Division of Federal Fiscal Compliance and Reporting